photo tumblr_msm7ioi2kQ1qffd6zo1_500118_zpsf4ecef96.png
quando a tristeza decide ficar.

My Lianne

When I waited for you there
Was no show made myself believe the untrue how could I not know
But it seemed easier, just to lie but I found you out, since my last goodbye

I heard enough fairy tales back in my youth
So just stop biting your nails in and take the the painful truth
You just look ridiculous
In your disguise
Since i found you out since my last goodbye

Because you use to be my life and soul
Keeping everything in tune
What the heck man last time i checked man
We had it all, it was just me and you
So what happen too
Thought i knew you
No more chances

I'm gone, gone, gone

Love is not blind
It's just different
It is done
So how could i fool myself thinking you where the one
How sad how undignified
Now I found you out since my last goodbye
(...)
Don't wait for me ill be gone
Because when i waited for you there was no show
Made myself believe the untrue how could i not know

Because you use to be my life and soul
Keeping everything in tune
What the heck man
Last time i checked man we had it all
We had it all, it was just me and you
So what happen too
Thought i knew you
No more chances

I'm gone and gone and gone and gone
(...)




Sem comentários: